Looking for a web development job with a creative online company? Behance, a creative partner for HOW, is seeking a backend developer in its NYC office. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are looking for someone who loves building, maintaining and monitoring applications on the LAMP stack (see below for descriptions of our applications). You’ll be building innovative new features and maintaining existing ones on a number of web applications and services. The perfect candidate will need a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency. Knowledge of best practices in building scalable applications is highly desirable.
- 3+ years PHP and MySQL experience
- 2+ years experience integrating with 3rd party services
- 2+ years experience with MVC PHP frameworks
- Passion and a love of what you do!
Some of the technologies we work with:
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Zend Framework
- Authorize.net CIM / AIM APIs
- PayPal NVP
- SVN / Git
- PHPCS / PHPCPD
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible schedule
- $3,500 technology budget for whatever rig you need to be productive.
- A kitchen stocked full of free food & drinks
- Having the most diverse, intelligent, and fun team anywhere!
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.