Looking for a design job in the DC metro area? National Student Clearinghouse is looking for an interactive designer in Herndon, VA. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are seeking an innovative interactive designer to help create original multimedia, online/mobile, and social media design solutions for the Clearinghouse, the nation’s trusted nonprofit source for education verification and research. As our Interactive Designer, you will have a unique opportunity to demonstrate your creativity, brainstorming abilities, and new media skills in a fun and collaborative environment.
The interactive designer must:
- Be able to create multimedia, online/mobile, and social media marketing pieces
- Have experience in UX and UI design for web and mobile environments
- Have familiarity with web standards (XHTML, CSS, Accessibility/508 Compliance)
- Know Adobe Creative Suite
- Provide impressive samples of web and multimedia work
This position may have part-time telecommuting opportunity following the initial orientation period.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.