Looking for an Oregon design job? Portland-based Cinco Design Office is looking for a motion designer to work on entertainment branding projects. Click through to learn more and apply:
In this role, you will be expected to balance being an innovative design advocate to evolve and elevate creative excellence, with a relentless desire to meet the objectives of our clients through commitment to quality and professionalism. You are adept at brand design and key art image creation for entertainment and franchise properties. You have experience in collaborating on advanced, integrated and flexible entertainment branding programs, and can contribute to or lead these programs while instilling a high level of confidence—from initial ideation to launch. You excel at being an innovator in IP design and key art, acting both independently and as a team member, always putting our clients first and being committed to quality and a positive support to our team process.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Support the ideation, development and fulfillment of compelling entertainment and franchise property design projects with an eye for quality and detail.
- Help craft the scope of work and define the process with creative and account leads.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, on budget, and in a professional manner.
- Skills and confidence to execute entire shots with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of the value of design, innovation and your contribution to both the Brand Design Entertainment team and Cinco’s success.
- 5+ years design experience within an agency or marketing department setting with potential for interfacing directly with client contacts regarding project ideation, presentations and delivery.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of 3D (animation, FX, modeling, texturing, lighting, scripting, shading, rendering, rigging).
- Working knowledge of a 3D production pipeline and the post production process – how to setup a shot and see it through to final render
- Compositing in both After Effects for motion production, and in Photoshop for still Key Art.
- Deep understanding of low poly and high poly modeling methods and know when to use each.
- Desire and motivation to learn new tools, with a passion for quality, and a need to push artistic abilities to the limit.
- Extensive knowledge of: Maya, After Effects, Mental Ray, Adobe CS, and Flash.
- Light knowledge of: Zbrush, Final Cut, Boujou [or similar premium matchmoving software].
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.