Looking for a web design job in e-commerce? Fab.com, which offers everyday design products at great prices, is hiring a senior user experience design manager for its team in New York City. Click through to learn more and apply:
Fab is seeking a world-class talent to join the Fab User Experience team in our NYC office. The Senior Manager of UX will report to Fab’s Senior Vice President of UX and work closely with Fab’s CEO to further evolve the Fab user experience.
Who you are:
- You think broadly and push forward independently. You are comfortable single-handedly taking a concept from a one sentence idea to a robust product feature ready for release.
- You are an amazing user experience designer and have a fantastic eye for graphic design, you know it, and you are not shy about it.
- Pixel perfection. You understand what it is and why it’s critical.
- You thrive in a fast-paced mentality. We ship code every day. We are constantly challenging ourselves to push the boundaries of e-commerce.
- Key areas you will build, own and be accountable for:
- Manage a team of designers. A large part of this role will be managing a team of young, energetic UX designers and leading them to take projects from ideation through to launch providing team coordination, task prioritization, and feedback.
- Conceptualize, define and execute new user-facing new products and features. Define use cases, user flows, and feature requirements.
- Make our users smile. Take ownership of ensuring that the Fab UX stays Fab as we introduce new features and products at a rapid pace, and that we are delivering smiles with every release.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.