Looking for a senior-level interaction design job in St. Louis? Enterprise Holdings, which manages the Enterprise rent-a-car brand, is looking for a Senior UX Designer for its marketing communications team. Click through to learn more and apply:
The UX Architect will take the lead on the creation of innovative designs and the performance of in-lab and remote usability testing towards the achievement of the best possible user experience. This position will also be responsible for ensuring that all EHI websites and their digital properties (including web and mobile) are utilitarian and meet the goals of the business.
- Lead engagements with external UX vendors and provide direction and guidance to produce useful and usable designs
- Manage the complete cycle of UX projects, to include requirements gathering, generating UI concepts to hi-fidelity designs; develop presentations and lead executive business and user feedback meetings & discussions
- Mentor, coach and assist junior UX members on remote/in-lab and quantitative/qualitative studies and design projects
- Research and articulate descriptions of user tasks and work environments by selecting and applying the appropriate user research techniques; develop personas, sitemaps & user journeys and innovative UX concepts during the discovery phase
- Develop workflows, wireframes and detailed page layouts that reflect a correct interpretation of user tasks, business goals and user/system requirements throughout the requirements gathering and A&D phase
- Build clickable prototypes from wireframes or visual comps in programs (e.g., Axure) for usability testing
- Plan, conduct, and summarize web and mobile usability studies during the design and post launch phase
- Make strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices
- Identify and develop innovative solutions to address evolving business problems; develop new approaches to complex design problems while meeting aggressive deadlines
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
There’s still time to register to get the expert info you need to grow your web design career at the HOW Interactive Design Conference (San Francisco, October 29–31), including scoop on salary trends, new technologies and skills you need.